Friday, January 9, 2009

Fellow-learners :

A few things as we go into our third weekend together in the new year:

please sign your names to your posts. I'm enjoying getting to know you, and love getting to know your internet personas as well!

Also, when you post, type in a few (or many) labels for your post in the box right under the posting box where I am typing right now. use one-word or appropriate two-word labels for anything and everything in your label. Look through some of the entries below and you'll see examples of how to do it. That way, we can search entries by label and find what we're looking for. If you're cool with it, one of the labels should be your name.

If you haven't gotten me your goals yet, bring a print-out to class tomorrow, and I'll try to get to them before we part ways on Sunday.

Also, please bring in your overlays and maps! I look forward to seeing those, though we will not be collecting them. If you want me or Rafter to look over your overlays and give you feedback, please talk to us during class.


I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon and hope this new year is happier and brighter than the last, and filled with learning and inspiration.

-Anya

PS - sorry this is so late.

No comments: